TDM Portal throws the following error message during publishing:
"Deferred publish of table *** failed because no stored data was found for it"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have more than one table in your generator screen of the TDM portal.
2. Make the table repeat count for one of them as 0.
3. Enter all the mandatory details on the screen and click on publish button.
4. Go to Submitted requests, and under generator, check for your job ID.
5. The job should have failed. (You can click on the download button to get the zip file containing the log folder)
Test Data Manager Portal
Remove the table from the generator screen instead of having the table repeat count as 0.
This issue has been logged in our internal defect tracking system and will be fixed in the next GA build. You can review our defect process here: http://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.tec1193991.html
If you face any issues or have any questions about the steps, please open a support case by going to https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/newhome or by calling customer care at http://www3.ca.com/us/support/customer-assistance.aspx.