We noticed that Service Desk Manager is not capturing the previous time data in usp_kpi_ticket_data table. Because of this, ktd_duration is always showing NULL.
So all the CABI (CA Business Intelligence) reports are showing wrong data.
Note: We have installed the kpi_ticket_data_table option under options manager and it was working fine earlier.
We are facing this issue recently only.
CA Service Desk Manager 14.1 CUM 2
1. Edit file NX.env, located in the Service Desk Manager installation directory (NX_ROOT).
2. Set @NX_KPI_TICKET_DATA_MAX_ROWS=15000 in NX.env file
3. Make the same change to the above variable to the file NX.env_NT.tpl located under NX_ROOT\pdmconf directory.
4. Repeat the steps for all CA SDM secondary servers if required.
5. Recycle CA SDM service to bring the above changes into effect.