We noticed that Service Desk Manager is not capturing the previous time data in usp_kpi_ticket_data table. Because of this, ktd_duration is always showing NULL.
So all the CABI (CA Business Intelligence) reports are showing wrong data.
Note: We have installed the kpi_ticket_data_table option under options manager and it was working fine earlier.
We are facing this issue recently only.
CA Service Desk 17.1 and higher.
1. Edit file NX.env, located in the Service Desk Manager installation directory (NX_ROOT).
2. Set @NX_KPI_TICKET_DATA_MAX_ROWS=15000 in NX.env file
3. Make the same change to the above variable to the file NX.env_NT.tpl located under NX_ROOT\pdmconf directory.
4. Repeat the steps for all CA SDM secondary servers if required.
5. Recycle CA SDM service to bring the above changes into effect.