RA is no longer accessible after upgrade to latest build. It results in error:
HTTP 404 - /datamanagement/index.jsp error after upgrade to latest build
log contains following error:
2016-12-02 13:31:05,082 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR (com.nolio.platform.server.dataservices.services.upgrade.UpgradeServiceImpl:267) - Error calling Flyway Migrate
org.flywaydb.core.api.FlywayException: Schema olio_ctd` contains a failed migration to version 18.104.22.168.201609071055001 !
Problem most likely due to corrupt or not present file "V22.214.171.124.201609071055001__create_nac_broker_id_column_in_exec_servers_idempotent_-_MYSQL.sql” within <RA_HOME>/webapps/datamanagement/resources/db/migration/mysql
1. Take a snapshot of the current situation (just as a precaution)
2. Stop the NAC
3. Connect to the MySQL RA database schema and execute the following two SQL commands:
- drop table upgrade_mal_art_sc;
- delete from schema_version where version = '126.96.36.199.201609071055001';
4. On the NAC, locate the following directory: <RA_HOME>/webapps/datamanagement/resources/db/migration/mysql
5. Copy the script "V188.8.131.52.201609071055001__create_nac_broker_id_column_in_exec_servers_idempotent_-_MYSQL.sql” from the patch's Fix_Maintenance\RA620cumulativeb3057_40221299429688309\RA_620_Cumulative_b3057\webapps\datamanagement\resources\db\migration\mysql to the above directory, replacing the existing file of the same name in this location.
6. Start the NAC
the techdoc is written for mysql but similar errors may appear for mssql or oracle. In that case adjust the script name to the one reported in the logs and copy it from the proper <RA_HOME>/webapps/datamanagement/resources/db/migration/ path: mssql or oracle.