Creating users, Flow Forensics reports throws the below error:
Bad Request - Invalid Verb in NFA
<Please see attached file for image>
This problem is seen only in Chrome and is because of some Invalid Cookies/Cache/Data.
Though you see the error message, the users/flow forensics reports would run properly.
You can use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. You should not face any problem with these browsers.
Following the below instructions to resolve the issue:
1. Access the options from the main menu
2. Go to the Privacy tab
3. Click “remove individual cookies”
4. You will get the window below and you can search for cookies on that specific domain (in our example abc.com)
5. To delete the cookies, just select and click “Remove Cookie”
6. Try accessing the site again, if you still have issues you can repeat from step 4
1. Access the options from the main menu Tools -> Internet Options
2. Select Settings under the “Browsing history” section in the General tab
3. Select “View files”
4. You can search for those cookies and manually delete them
1. Click on Settings
2. Enter “cookies” in the search field then click “Content settings”
3. Click “All cookies and site data” under Cookies
4. Select the specific cookie to delete the cookie
You can contact support if you need further assistance on this.