TDM Web Portal SQL Key Violation After Install
HTTP Status 404 -/TDMDataFlowService/api/ca/v1/requests
type Status report
description The requested resource is not available.
The message presented does not indicate the underlying reason. This particular site went thrugh a lot of people moving in and out of the TDM project. As a result, there were a lot of profiles that were not used and needed to be deleted/cleaned up.
After the "cleansing" of the profiles, this error went away.
The Steps to erasing profiles is very straight forward for an Administrator.
1. Log into the Portal.
2. Click on Configuration in the far left panel.
3. Click on Connection profiles.
4. Click on the circle with an "x" inside on the far right of the Profile to erase.
5. A popup window appears requesting you to confirm the deletion. "Are you sure you wish to delete profile<<nameofprofile>>?
6. Click the Red DELETE box.
7. The popup goes away and the profile is removed.