Active Directory System (ADS) extended custom attributes are applied at the CA Identity Manager Endpoint via the "schema.ext". However, these are not showing any values in the Provisioning Manager. Values are pushed to the account successfully.
Identity Manager 14.x
The attributes listed in the schema.ext are case-sensitive and need to match exactly to how the attributes are in the Active Directory system.
The "schema.ext" file needs to be modified on all C++ Connector Server (CCS) machines to ensure that attribute names match those configured on the Active Directory system. The schema.ext file is located in either the Provisioning folder: Server\data\ads or in the Connector Server\ccs\data\ads folder. The following steps need to be taken:
1. Login into all Provisioning server machines.
2. Stop CA Identity Minder Connector Server (C++), CA Identity Minder Connector Server (Java), CA Identity Minder provisioning Server Services on all machines.
3. Navigate to \Provisioning Server\data\ads and/or \Connector Server\ccs\data\ads
4. Modify the schema.ext to fix the case of the attribute names on all machines.
5. Start CA Identity Minder Connector Server (C++), CA Identity Minder Connector Server (Java), CA Identity Minder provisioning Server Services on all machines.
6. Check all of the ADS Account Templates, Custom tab, and re-enter the proper rule strings for the attributes touched
For Virtual Appliance:
If you have Virtual Appliance, add the schema.ext to the folder below as follow:
On the Virtual Appliance, connect through SSH and enter the command:
'su - imps'
Change directory to data/ads.
Create the schema.ext file and add the attribute as described above