Getting the following error while loading job jil using WCC ECLI.
sh: /tmp/wcc2489612379385179210.in: Permission denied.
Autosys 11.X 12.x
This is a problem with the ulimit settings at the OS level
the UMASK setting should be done on the WCC and Autosys Servers
On the Autosys server running the command sponsor, owner of file $IGW_LOC/igateway should be root with 700 permissions.
- edit file $IGW_LOC/S99igateway
- add "umask 022" before lines ./igateway -b and ./igateway -d.
( this is to set the umask value when starting up the gateway in normal and debug mode)
- Then restart igateway.
1) $IGW_LOC/S99igateway stop
2) $IGW_LOC/S99igateway start
- You must also set same "umask 022" instruction in the script called during a reboot or when starting it up from Unix/Linux init scripts
For example on Linux, filename is /etc/init.d/igatewayd