Attempting to start JBoss/Wildfly after it was stopped - however Identity Manager is unavailable.
We do not see any errors in server.log however neither management console or actual environment(s) are accessible.
Previous partial / failed deployment stopping the application server from attempting to deploy
All Identity Manager using either JBoss or Wildfly as its Application Server
To trigger / force Identity Manager deployment, we need to:
1. Stop JBoss - verify via task manager (Windows) or ps -ef|grep java (linux) that JBoss has properly shut down
2. Navigate to <JBOSS_HOME>/standalone/deployments
3. Rename the iam_im.ear.X to iam_im.ear.dodeploy
4. Rename the castylesr5.1.1.ear.X to castylesr5.1.1.ear.dodeploy
5. Delete the <JBOSS_HOME>/standalone/tmp folder
6. Start JBoss
We should expect Application Server to start now, with Identity Manager properly deployed.
Review <JBOSS_HOME>/standalone/deployments/Readme.txt for further information about file names in the deployment folder