How to add Administrative privileges to Report Facility Users.
1) Select Report Facility from your Database Management Solutions for Db2 Main Menu
2) Next, on the system services screen, select User Profile Maintenance
3) Next, on the User Profile Maintenance screen, your Administrator should enter the name of the User at the Display/Modify/Delete User Profiles prompt
4) On the User Profile Maintenance screen, modify your User’s profile
5) Lastly, on the Profile Maintenance screen, turn on the Administrator User Option & save your changes
6) Report Facility will acknowledge that a change has occurred with a PRF0155I User profile record modified message