The Assignments section of the Task Properties does not display assigned resources
Article ID: 45736
Clarity PPM On Premise
- This occurs on multiple tasks, for multiple projects, and happens even though we do have resources/roles assigned to the task.
- It may be noticed by one user/Project Manager while others are able to see the assignments fine with the same access.
Example of how the screen appears:
- This can happen if the user clicked on the Assignments title bar of the section, which hides the list view section of the portlet.
- This feature is known as 'Smart Sections' and was introduced in CA Clarity PPM 14.1.
- The new feature allows sections to be collapsed or expanded.
- Click on the Assignments title bar in any task
- This section will remain expanded until the next time that the user collapses it again.