When SpectroSERVER receives an alarm from an SNMP trap, SpectroServer normally creates an alarm under the agent IP address in an SNMP trap.
How to configure Spectrum to use the source IP address for processing traps.
1. Go to OneClick console à Universe à “Topology” Tab, click on “Create a new model by type and adds it to this view” button.
2. Select “EventAdmin” from the Container list and click on “OK”.
3. Fill out the relevant information as the screen capture below and click on “OK”. Please make sure the Network address here is the source IP address in the SNMP traps.
4. Go to the Attribute tab, please set the value of "map_traps_to_this_model_using_IP_header" to "Yes". By default, it is set to "No".
5. When SpectroSERVER receives the SNMP traps, the alarms will be created under the source IP address.