ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Reports missing data or error: "invalid identifier" due to DWH tables not being updated
Article ID: 4462
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
Reports are not working correctly. One or more of the following symptoms are experienced in Advanced Reporting:
- Stock reports are not showing updated data
- No data is displayed in the report (the report is blank)
- An "invalid identifier" error, which indicates a synchronization issue between the PPM and DWH schemas.
- This may impact custom and/or out of the box reports
The tables in the Data Warehouse (DWH) are not being updated.
Release: All Supported Releases
To populate the Data Warehouse, run the following jobs:
- Time Slicing
- Update Report Tables
- Load Data Warehouse (Load DWH). Run it with the 'full' option if any of the below apply:
- an incremental Load DWH job fails
- a new language is added in the data warehouse
- an entity for fiscal time periods is changed in the data warehouse.
- a data warehouse time slice is changed to include a larger time frame.
- an attribute is deleted or unselected from the data warehouse via Administration > Studio.
- an attribute data type is changed.
See also: Load DWH Full - When to run to prevent failures for more detailed information.