After upgrading to Java 8, Java API stopped working
1. If I put the %CA_SCM_HOME% directory in the beginning of the path, the Harvest JRE is used, and that is not what is intended.
2. If I put the %JAVA_HOME% directory in the beginning of the path, calling a JAR using Harvest API returns this error:
java -Djava.library.path="C:\Program Files\CA\SCM" -jar "C:\Re-Hosting\SIBS.jar" <params>
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files\CA\SCM\JHSDK64.dll: Can't find dependent libraries.
Can't find dependent libraries
Update to Java 8
Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bits Harvest SCM Server 12.6 (64 bits) JRE 1.8 (64 bits) (on the machine where the Java aplication was developed and compiled) Windows 10 64 bits JDK 1.8 64 bits Harvest SCM Client 12.6 (64 bits)
Case could be resolved by either adding pec libraries(C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents\PEC\bin) to the java library path and check or to reinstall harvest client