- Sometimes customers can find themselves in a situation where their "Images Gallery" is really crowded and it is tedious to find the image they need to upload to the "Image" widget.
- The following article explains how to remove the images we don't want.
- How can I remove the images uploaded to the Images Gallery in Dashboard Designer?
When working with the Dashboard Designer, more specifically, with the "Image" widget, we have the options to upload images and then choose the ones we want our widget to contain.
As we upload different images, the Image Gallery gets full and some times it can be needed to clean it up.
- This article applies to all the current UIM supported versions (https://support.nimsoft.com/downloads/doc/Current_-_End_of_Sales_Announcement.pdf)
- In order to clean up the images from Images Gallery, we need to go to the so-called "dbo.umpMedia" table. There, we can run a "delete" query to remove the images we don't want.