This article explains the steps to Install/Configure CA Transaction Manager Data Upload tool
This tool is used to upload the data (Cardholder details with the Card number) to CA Database Server, which is required for the processing of the incoming 3D secure transactions.
Supported Operating System:
Microsoft Window 7
Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Enterprise (x64)
Microsoft Windows 2012 Server R2 Enterprise (x64)
1. Uninstall the existing Data upload tool (if already installed).
2. Delete the Arcot Systems folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Arcot Systems).
3. Delete the Arcot Shared folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Arcot Shared).
4. Install the Windows Runtime 2010(you may google and find the Microsoft link to download and install the same).
5. Install the DUT tool from the download package (\CA-TM-Issuer-7.5.3-DUC-WIN\CA-TM-Issuer-7.5.3-DUC-WIN\Windows\Install\ CA Transaction Manager for Issuer Upload Utility.exe). (Please refer to the Additional information section below)
6. Copy all the files from (CA-TM-Issuer-7.5.3-DUC-WIN\CA-TM-Issuer-7.5.3-DUC-WIN\Windows\Upgrade\Arcot Systems\VPAS Client\bin) and paste them in your "bin" folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Arcot Systems\VPAS Client\bin), when you get a prompt, select "copy and replace" for all the files. (Location can be changed, as per the requirement)
7. Create "ssl" folder in the location: (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Arcot Shared) and copy the certificate (CAroot.pem).
8. Open the upload.ini file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Arcot Shared\conf and update serverCACert=C: \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Arcot Shared\ssl\CAroot.pem
9. Put # in beginning of the line: cipherSuite = ALL! EXP 10.
10. Go to Start->right Click on Computer-> select Properties->Go to Advance System Settings->Click Environment Variables-> Create System variable "ARCOT_HOME"
11. Set the variable value as: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Arcot Shared
12. Please extract the files from the folder CA-TM-Issuer-7.5.3-DUC-WIN-PATCH.zip and replace the existing (similar) files in bin folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Arcot Systems\VPAS Client\bin)
You can download the tool from our Support portal (http://support.arcot.com).
· Log in using support portal credential
· Click on the tab find solution
· Search “DUC"
· In the search result you would find a link: “DUC Tool Download”
· Download all the files.