Unable to open NFA Console after installation.
Installation was incomplete and Websites didn't get installed in IIS.
Windows 2008 R2 64 bit/2012 R2 64 bitNFA ConsoleNFA Standalone/Distributed Setup.
Follow the below procedure to do a clean uninstall and then reinstall NFA Console.
1. Unstall NFA Console from Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs.
2. Reboot the machine after uninstall gets complete.
3. Make sure that there are no other NFA Components in Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs.
4. Remove the below Hidden Folder.
C:\Program Files\Zero G Registry
5. Run the installer again and it should go this time.