Error opening MTP from ADA Web UI:
"Error in SqlCommand at execute : Can't find file : 'Performance _Centre_Properties'(errno : 2)"
This is because of Mysql database corruption on MTP and Performance_center_properties table missing.
Follow these steps to to recreate mysql database on MTP:
1. Log into the Multi-Port Monitor Linux command-line using the netqos account.
2. sudo /opt/NetQoS/scripts/stopprocs.sh (stop all daemon processes)
3. sudo /opt/NetQoS/install/setupMySQL.sh --new
4. sudo /opt/NetQoS/scripts/dbCardConfig.php
5. sudo /opt/NetQoS/scripts/startprocs.sh
6. From the ADA Console, Administration-> Collection Devices, edit Multi-Port Monitor and from drop-down select Reload Configuration. This is sufficient to put the ADA Console IP address back in the local database.
If the problem still persists after running above commands or if you face any additional problems during above commands, please contact CA Support.