How to change the timezone in NFA reports
The timezone in reports will be that of user which has been logged into NFA.
For example, if you login to NFA Web UI with “admin” user, and if the admin user is configured with GMT timezone, then when you see the reports, they will be shown with GMT timezone.
If you want to view reports in different timezone, you have to edit the user and change the timezone of the user accordingly.
To change the user time zone:
1. Login to NPC
2. Go to Administration -> Users
3. Find the user you want to edit
4. Change the timezone and click on save.
5. Wait for 10 mins for the NPC to sync with NFA
6. Logout from NFA if you have logged in already and relogin.
7. This time it should show the required timezone.