Our data synchronization from CA Software Asset Manager to CA Asset Portfolio Management is not functional.
We are receiving the following error in our import service log:
INFO CA.Applications.ImportProcessor.Processor - ..Initializing Import service [http://<serverName:port#>/ImportService/ImportService.svc] access
ERROR CA.Applications.ImportProcessor.Processor - Cannot connect to the Import service. Contact your administrator.
INFO CA.Applications.ImportProcessor.Processor - Exit Code: 2
In the Server Manager, the HTTP Activation option is not installed under the WCF Services option.
Steps to resolve:
1. Launch Server Manager
2. Navigate to Add Roles or Features
3. Expand down to "Features" in list of pages on the left
4. Expand ".Net 4.5 Features", or a later version of .NET, depending on your installation
5. Under "WCF Services", check the box for "HTTP-Activation"
6. Click "Install" Button
7. Restart server for the changes to take effect.
8. Repeat this process for both the APM web and application servers