In CA Business Intelligence (CABI) 4.x, when attempting to create a new user via the Central Management Console (CMC), receive the following error:
You do not have any Concurrent User Licenses to make this user a concurrent user. You have 0 concurrent user licenses
CA Business Intelligence (CABI) 4.x
Windows 2008 or Windows 2012
During the CABI install, the necessary license file was not imported during the install process
1. Login to the Central Management Console (CMC) as Administrator
2. Click on LICENSE KEYS from the CMC Home Page
3. Verify if you have a license key there.
4. If there is no license, contact CA Support via a Support Case to obtain a license that can be entered here.
5. Once the license is obtained from CA Support, click on the Add button on this screen and input the key.
6. Logout of the CMC
7. Via the Central Configuration Manager, stop and restart the SIA process
CABI Installation on Windows - https://docops.ca.com/ca-business-intelligence/4-1sp3/en/installing/cabi-installation-on-windows