An error is seen when trying to edit a CAPC IP Domain:
<CAPC IP Domain>: The dynamicCriteriaXML attribute does not exist for the model.
An Event is generated: SPC-OCC-11818: Model Write Failed: The dynamicCriteriaXML attribute does not exist for the model.
This may be caused by a potential corruption in the association of the landscape on which the CAPC IP Domain resides.
Release: Any version of Spectrum integrated with CAPC
From the OneClick console (GUI):
1. Right click on the affected CAPC IP Domain
2. Locate and click "Edit CAPC IP Domain..."
3. Click the "Landscapes..." button
4. Associate another landscape with the CAPC IP Domain
5. Remove the "correctly associated" landscape from the CAPC IP Domain. This will remove the model and association from that landscape
6. Click OK
7. Click the "Landscapes..." button
8. Re-associate the correct landscape with the CAPC IP Domain and remove the landscape you don't need
9. Click OK
10. Click the "Search Options..." button
11. Add your search criteria
12. Click OK when done. The search settings should be saved without an error and the CAPC IP Domain should update
13. Modify the search criteria and validate again that the settings are saved and that the CAPC IP Domain is updated accordingly
14. Modify one last time with the settings that you require. The CAPC IP Domain search options should save and the CAPC IP Domain will be updated accordingly