Two Machine Migration Procedure.
What is the two-machine migration procedure?
eHealth – 6.2.2 onwards
Applies to all Operating Systems.
Two machine update consists of three steps:
1. Install eHealth on the target machine.
2. Do an ASCII database save on the source machine
3. Transfer the ASCII database from source to target machine and load it into the newly installed eHealth server.
Please find the below steps for Creating & Loading ASCII save :
Create ASCII save on source server(old server) :
To do the save from the command line: save DB
1. Enter the nhSaveDb command in a form similar to the following:
nhSaveDb -ascii -p <path_to_save_tdb_directory>
To load the ASCII save on destination server(new server):
1. Stop the eHealth server.
2. Perform a database load by entering the following (where path is the pathname for the saved database):
nhLoadDb -p <path_of_saved_tdb_directory>
3. Start the eHealth server.
The latest eHealth maintenance release can be downloaded from the support url ‘https://support.ca.com’.