Here are the full instructions for the dynamic commands to set up and turn on the CTRACE for CCI/ENF. Please note that the dynamic command to turn the CTRACE off after the documentation has been generated and you are ready to recycle DRAS, has also been added. This trace starts when it is enabled, is written to a dataspace in the CCITCP address space, and should not cause any significant performance problems.
ENF, CCITCP, CCITCPGW and DRAS
This should be done on the system where CCITCP is accepting the CCI Client connections. This may not be where DRAS is running. The following instructions explain how to accomplish this:
1. Copy CTECCI00 from the CAW0OPTN dsn into SYS1.PARMLIB
2. Update this file to include your ENF, CCITCP, CCITCPGW and DRAS(If on the same system) jobnames.
3. Also change the OPTIONS from:
4. Please add this to your CCI PARMS to be picked up at next IPL.
5. To activate the trace to implement prior to IPL:
Issue the following console commands:
When the problem re-occurs, along with taking an SVC dump of CCITCP and the affected DRAS region (If running on the same system as CCITCP),
Please issue CONSOLE command ENF SDUMPCCI. This will generate a dump that will include the DATASPACE withe CTRACE information.