The option to delete a device model in OneClick is unavailable/grayed out. The model can be destroyed using Spectrum CLI
Release: All Supported Releases
Component: SPCCSS - SpectroSERVER Core
The OneClick user wishes to delete a device model from the OneClick GUI but the option for delete is unavailable / grayed out.
Using the Spectrum Command Line Interface (CLI) the model can be destroyed.
First obtain the model handle of the device model:
1. Select the device model in OneClick.
2. On the Component Detail pane, click the Attributes tab
3. In the filter box, filter for “handle”
4. Find the Model Handle attribute and double-click it.
5. On the right side you should see the model handle of the device. Make note of it.
Then, destroy the model using Spectrum CLI:
6. Using a bash prompt, navigate to the %SPECROOT/vnmsh folder
7. Type ./connect
8. Type ./destroy model mh=<model handle>
9. When prompted “Are you sure?” type y and press Enter
The model is destroyed.