I tried to modify a policy object in Web Administrative UI and pressed the Submit button, but I got an error “Task failed.” and “Unknown Failure” message was followed.
In the smps.log, the following error message was recorded:
[31825/3994458992][Tue Jan 27 2015 13:19:50][SmObjProvider.cpp:187][ERROR][sm-Server-03090] Policy store failed operation 'Delete' for object type 'Property' . LDAP Error Deleting Property object: 1: Operations error
At the same time, the following error message was recorded in the error log file of the LDAP Policy Store:
[27/Jan/2015:13:19:50 +0900] - DEBUG - conn=-1 op=-1 msgId=-1 - ancestorid BAD 13120, err=-666 Unknown error: -666
Oracle Directory Server 188.8.131.52 as Policy Store
It looks a known issue in Oracle Directory Server 184.108.40.206.0:
According to the above link, this error is related to the defect 16737497.
Please apply a patch for the defect above.
A bundle patch for ODSEE 220.127.116.11.1 is provided by Oracle.