Download and installation procedures for eHealth 188.8.131.52
What are the download and installation procedures for eHealth 184.108.40.206?
eHealth – 220.127.116.11
Install CA eHealth 18.104.22.168 on a dedicated Windows, UNIX, or Linux workstation with one of the following operating systems:
* Windows 2008 and Windows Server 2012 R2
o 64-bit systems are supported.
o User Account Control (UAC) must be disabled.
o No other major applications should be running on the system.
o A fresh Windows installation is required.
o 2.10 (SPARC)
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 and higher
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 or higher
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8 or higher
à Download Procedure for Fresh eHealth r22.214.171.124 Installation :
1. Go to Support site URL
2. Click Download Center tab on the left.
3. Click Published Solutions tab under the Download Center.
4. Under "Select a Product" choose “CA eHealth Console - MULTI-PLATFORM” or "CA eHealth E2E Console - MULTI-PLATFORM"
from drop down list.
5. Select 6.32 as a release, then click "Go" at the bottom; download the
following media depending on your OS types.
Published Solution, Component & Release, O/S, Date of Kit
CA EHEALTH 126.96.36.199 MAINTENANCE RELEASE
Fix #RO89155 EHEALTH INSTALL/UPGRADE/PATCH, 6.3.2 LINUX 03/28/2016
Fix #RO89154 EHEALTH INSTALL/UPGRADE/PATCH, 6.3.2 WINDOWS 03/28/2016
Fix #RO89153 EHEALTH INSTALL/UPGRADE/PATCH, 6.3.2 SOLARIS 03/28/2016
7. For Oracle : Click the green Matches arrow on the top middle of the page to advance to the next page if you don't see your items listed. Select the one which is related to your OS.
* CA EHEALTH 6.3.2 ORACLE 188.8.131.52 BASE
* CA EHEALTH 6.3.2 ORACLE 184.108.40.206 UPDATE
Procedure to Unpack the ORACLE 220.127.116.11
NOTE : It is recommended that customers use a zip utility other than Winzip to unpack this kit and manually examine the contents for the files indicated below. That is 7-zip and PeaZip is recommended
To check that the Oracle Update Media has extracted correctly look in:
Ensure "filegroup1.jar through filegroup27.jar" files are present. If not present the upgrade or new install will fail
à Installation procedure for a Fresh r18.104.22.168 installation on Windows, Linux and Solaris :
***Directory names are suggestions, not mandatory***
1. Create a directory named 6.3.2.x_download (where x is 10, for example) and three subdirectories each named eh6320x, OracleBase, and OracleUpdate on the partition where CA eHealth r22.214.171.124x will be installed.
2. Copy CA EHEALTH 126.96.36.199 MAINTENANCE RELEASE into the directory named eh6320x, then unzip it using a zip utility.
3. Copy CA EHEALTH 6.3.2 ORACLE 188.8.131.52 BASE into the directory named OracleBase, and then unzip it using a zip utility.
4. Copy CA EHEALTH 6.3.2 ORACLE 11.2.0.04 UPDATE into the directory named OracleUpdate, and then unzip it using a zip utility.
5. Go to directory eh6320x and click setup.exe (Windows) or run ./Install (Linux and Solaris) to start the 184.108.40.206x fresh installation.
6. When prompted, enter full path for OracleBase directory, then the full path for the OracleUpdate directory.
7. Follow the prompts to complete the fresh installation.
Refer to readme doc - Appendix A: Example of CA eHealth Installation for Solaris for details.