How to enable HTTPclient logging for CA Access Gateway (SPS)
In order to see transactional information and runtime events of communication from the SPS to a backend application you would want to enable HTTPclient logging.
All versions of CA Access Gateway (SPS)
- Open the server.conf file found in \CA\secure-proxy\proxy-engine\conf\
- Change httpclientlog from its default value of no to yes. Looks like httpclientlog=yes.
- Also, ensure that httpclient.wire.header.level=FINEST and httpclient.wire.level=FINEST
- Restart the secure proxy and proxy engine for the changes to take effect.
- The httpclient.log file will now be present in \CA\secure-proxy\proxy-engine\logs\