Customers file “Ideas” (or “Enhancement Requests” as they were previously called) themselves on the Broadcom Communities. This initiative was started with a vision to make product enhancements more community driven. We have now given customers the ability to vote on the Ideas that other customers enter as well.
- Here are detailed instructions on how to open a new Idea:
- Navigate to https://community.broadcom.com/participate/ideation-home/ and log in with your Broadcom support credentials.
- Click the Add button near the upper right of the page
- Enter the Idea (enhancement), providing as much detail as possible. Use case examples help clarify the idea and allows Product Management/Engineering to consider the full range of implementation possibilities.
- Select Symantec Access Management as product from the Select Categories dropdown menu
- Click Save to submit the idea.