During upgrade of Autosys 11.3.5 Incr4 to 11.3.6 SP4 I’m receiving this error message during the Oracle validation test:
CAUAJM_E_10436 Security server unreachable or invalid authentication certificate file.
CAUAJM_E_10434 Error initiating security session.
CAUAJM_E_10437 Detailed Error Information:
[EE_BADOBJECT Bad Object]
[ISP_ERROR_NOGATEWAY igateway not running]
[Authenticate Error: Authentication Failed]
[Identity Attempted: ]
[CertificateReader::loadPEM - cannot read certificate]
CAUAJM_I_60210 Security setting: EEM_INVALID Policy User: root
Autosys 11.3.5 , 11.3.6 – Linux
Autosys is configured with EEM security enabled and is unable to connect to EEM server. EEM is configured in High Availability mode and second EEM server is not listed when running autosys_secure.
1. run command: autosys_secure
2. Select “option 2 : Manage CA EEM server settings”
3. Select “option 1 : Show current CA EEM server settings”
4. Check if you have both EEM hostnames
5. If not, select “option 2 : Set CA EEM Server location”
a) fill in both EEM hostnames separated by comma (,) - example : eem1,eem2
b) fill in CA EEM administrator name : EiamAdmin
c) fill in CA EEM administrator password : <password>
-> New CA EEM certificate is generated
6. Rerun the ‘upgrade’ installation.