Gantt System Default Filter does not apply automatically when a filter attribute has default Filter value on the View.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as admin.
- Go to Task object --> Views --> Gantt Filter --> [Fields]
- Select "All" from the "Display" drop-down.
- Select "Task for Actuals" attribute and Click on the Properties icon (Note: You can also use the Milestone attribute which is already on the Filter View ).
- Set "Default" as "No", check the "Required in Filter" option.
- Click Save and Return twice to come back to the "Views" tab again.
- Now go to Gantt Filter --> Layout and add the "Task for Actuals".
- Click Save and return.
- Now also add the "Task for Actuals" attribute in the Task Properties [Layout:Edit] view.
- Click "Publish" and confirm the changes by clicking "Yes".
- Go to Home --> Projects and open any of the existing projects that have a mixture of taks that meet the filter you set (if using Milestone, make sure some tasks are milestones and some are not).
- Go to the Task tab and create a couple of Tasks called "Task 1" and "Task 2".
- For Task 1, check the "Task for Actuals", and uncheck the same for "Task 2".
- Save both the changes and Open the project in the PPM Gantt Scheduler.
Expected Result: As per the default filter value for "Task for Actual" attribute, Task 2 should not be visible
Actual Result: PPM Gantt, does not apply the default filter setting and displays both "Task 1" and "Task 2".