Filtering on a lookup does not work if using keyboard only to enter the value. The lookup value is deleted from the filter and the filter does not filter using the value inputted in the lookup.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In PPM go to Home->Projects
2. Click the + icon to expand the Project filter
3. In the Manager lookup filter type the first few letters of a name.
It will suggest the name/s
4. Use only your keyboard to navigate and select the name you prefer to filter with (up/down arrow)
5. Hit Enter on the keyboard to select the value then Enter again to filter
Expected Results: List will filter based on the value entered in the lookup
Actual Results: Value is deleted from the lookup field, and the list is not filtered based on the value that was entered in the lookup
This issue is caused by CLRT-75730
This has been resolved in PPM 14.4.
Use the mouse instead of keyboard to select the lookup value.