Unable to run "./ddm_load -i <LH>" after Spectrum DDM database corruption. The error indicates the DDM database is corrupt and cannot be initialize. Running "ArchMgr -repair" has failed to resolve the database corruption.
The DDM database corruption is beyond repair so the DDM database must be initialized from scratch.
Release: Any version of Spectrum
Perform the following steps to reinitialize the DDM database from scratch:
1. Log into the system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. On Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
3. Find the process id of the mysqld process
4 cd to the $SPECROOT/bin directory
5. Enter the following command to stop mysqld where <HOST> is the hostname of the system and <PID> is the process id of the mysqld process:
./cmdC <HOST> 2 <PID>
6. Remove ALL of the files from the $SPECROOT/mysql/data/ddmdb directory
7. Restart mysql on Linux or Solaris
a. su to the root user
b. cd to the $SPECROOT/lib/SDPM directory
c. Enter the following command:
8. Restart mysql on Windows, while in the bash shell:
a. cd to the $SPECROOT/lib/SDPM directory
b. Enter the following command:
9. As the user that owns the Spectrum installation, cd to the $SPECROOT/SS/DDM directory and enter the following command where <LH> is the landscape handle of the Spectrum database on this system:
./ddm_load -i <LH>
10. cd to the $SPECROOT/mysql/data/ddmdb directory and verify the database files have been rebuilt.
11. cd to the $SPECROOT/bin directory and enter the following command to start the Archive Manager: