There are two different sign in options that can be used for UMP: screen name or email address. From the portal-ext.properties you can use either of the following options:
***Note: Changing the setting above from screenName to emailAddress will make it so that you can only log into UMP with an email address. You will also have to change every user account to use email address instead of the default screenName (i.e. username).
UMP 7.x and later
Follow the directions below for making the changes needed
- Deactivate the wasp probe
- Open the following file for editing: <UIM_Installation>\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes\portal-ext.properties.
- Change the value of the parameter company.security.auth.type=screenName to company.security.auth.type=emailAddress.
- Remove all instances of the screenName parameter from the portalpreferences table in the NimsoftSLM database:
- Run the following query:
- **Note: If no rows in the preferences column contain the screenName parameter, go to step 5.
- Issue the following command to delete all rows that contain screenName from the table:
- Delete from portalpreferences where preferences like ‘%screenName%’
- Reactivate the wasp probe.