The following error is found in the registry.log or other log files.
java.sql.SQLException: The total number of locks exceeds the lock table size
Also, data may be missing from reports, agents and/or transactions may not display in the portal, etc.
The MySql InnoDB buffer pool size has run out of space.
All supported DevTest platforms.
MySql – All supported versions
Note: The values below are for reference only, the value needed to solve your issue can vary.
MySql Version 5.7.5 and higher:
1. Open the MySql Command Line Client, MySql Workbench or similar interface.
2. To view the current value, execute:
3. Increase this value. Example: to set the value to 786M, execute:
SET GLOBAL innodb_buffer_pool_size=824633720832;
4. Retest issue using DevTest.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until resolved.
MySql Version 5.7.4 and earlier:
Windows File Name – my.ini
Linux File Name = my.cnf