Returning a timesheet manually from the UI creates a notification for the timesheet owner. If the timesheet is returned by a process, there is no such notification
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an user and make sure he is set to open for time entry and track mode is PPM
2. As that user submit a timesheet
3. Login as admin and return the timesheet
4. Login as the user created on step 1 and check the Organizer > Notifications tab.
5. There is a notification saying Timesheet returned ....
6. Create a process that handles timesheets and create a step where the timesheet status is set to returned
7. Submit a timesheet and make sure this follows the process through the step that returns the timesheet
8. Timesheet is submitted and consequently returned by the process
Expected: Log in as the user who submits the timesheet and you find a notification saying your timesheet was returned
Actual: Such an automatic notification is not created for the user
This is caused by CLRT-79524.
This defect has been resolved within Armstrong (14.4)