I have downloaded the latest build of CA Workload Automation Workstation EE and it is a .caz file. I do not recognize the file type, how do I extract this file?
After downloading CA Workload Automation Workstation EE to your PC follow the directions below.
1. Close CA Workload Automation Workstation EE before you apply the patch.
2. Use Windows Task Manager to close ConnMng.exe if it is running.
3. Use the Windows Add or Remove Programs applet to remove the currently installed version of the workstation.
4. Extract the patch as follows:
CAZIPXP -U <fix-name>.CAZ
5. Unzip the INSTALL directory from the delivered zip file.
6. Run setup.exe from the root location of the extracted files contained in this patch. Use Run As Administrator on Windows 7 or later.
7. Start CA Workload Automation Workstation EE and log on to CA Workload Automation EE to verify the installation.
8. Select Help/About from the menu to verify the version.
You will need the CAZIPXP utility. If you dont have a copy you can download CAZIPXP.exe from here.