The Gantt printing view shows several blank pages at the beginning of the print out. Blank pages are also printed out too
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a project with a WBS that contains let say 500 tasks (This has been tested using IE 11)
2. Go to Open in Scheduler > PPM Gantt
3. The Gantt opens
4. Click on expand all tasks
5. Click on Printable View
6. Right click and select Print Preview
Alternatively Press Alt > File > Print Preview
7. You can now see the print out
Expected: The print preview should show tasks from 1st page onwards. Gantt to be printed from 1st page onwards
Actual: There are several blank pages at the beginning on the print preview. Blank pages are also printed out
This is caused by CLRT-79607.
Only IE exhibits this behaviour for creating extra blank pages at the beginning of the print preview
Use Firefox or Chrome browsers.
After a review by Sustaining Engineering it has been decided that no changes will be done on the affected area and therefore it has now been closed