Popup error message is displayed when selecting Profiles node on the left side navigation window of the cluster probe.
"The node has no valid cluster probe address and you can't add any resources until this is resolved."
Probe is unable to resolve the cluster node name
1. In IM, select the robot with the cluster probe
2. Select the cluster probe and open the probe in Raw Configure mode
3. Select the setup section and add a new key named 'node' and enter the cluster node hostname as the value.
4. Click OK and restart the cluster probe
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 for the second robot with the cluster probe. Make sure to enter it's own cluster node name.