For a CA Service Catalog Offering, the 'Permissions' do not get saved properly.
As seen in the view.log error: Insert Error: PozError, PE_NOTFOUND Object Not Found.
The below error is recorded in the view.log file for CA Service Catalog:
[Insert Error: PozError, Insert Error: PozError, PE_NOTFOUND Object Not Found, /iTechPoz/Store/Service Catalog/custom/Policies/ACL_10183_Offerings,
PozObject.insert: error invoking iPoz::ObjectInsert, Object create failed, ISE_NOSUCHOBJECT no such object exists]\
CA Service Catalog R14.1 on a Windows platform.
Basically, the application is trying to insert the permission on /iTechPoz/Store/Service Catalog/custom/Policies location.
Which does actually/appears not to exist in the EEM internal folder structure.
Cause of the error: the "Policies" folder was missing
How to confirm:
1. Login to the EEM-UI with Application ID "Service Catalog"
2. Navigate to Configure and check the "Folders" link.
3a. In this folder tree view you can find the folder named "custom"
3b. Which should hold the folder "Policies"
>>> Cause of the error: the "Policies" folder was missing
Resolve this by adding the "Policies" folder:
5. Click on/select the "custom" folder-icon
6. Click on the folder-icon in front of the "custom" folder ("New Application Folder")
7. Enter the folder name "Policies" (with capital P)
8. Click on 'Save" and "Refresh"(in the folder tree pane)
Now you should be good to save the permissions of a CA Service Catalog offering properly.