Database save fails with the following error
Error: ERROR: SQLCODE=-258 SQLTEXT=ORA-00258: manual archiving in NOARCHIVELOG mode must identify log
- Error: Rman recovery failed.
Refer to log /ehbackups/nightly_dbsave.tdb/oracle_rman/rman_save.log for more details..
Error: The program nhiSaveDb failed.
eHealth on Solaris, Linux, Windows; all versions
The mode of the database was changed to NOARCHIVELOG
You can verify this by logging into sqlplus and use the following query
select log_mode from v$database;
Change the database mode to ARCHIVELOG
1. Stop eHealth by running "nhServer stop", from command line
2. Start your SQL *PLUS and log in with SYSDBA priveledges.
START > RUN > sqlplus sys/[email protected]_SID AS SYSDBA
or sqlplus "sys/ as sysdba" for Solaris/Linux
3. Issue a Shutdown command
SQL > SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE;
4. Mount yourDatabase
SQL > STARTUP MOUNT;
5. Set your database in ARCHIVELOG mode
SQL > ALTER DATABASE ARCHIVELOG;
6. Open your database
SQL > ALTER DATABASE OPEN;
7. Start eHealth by running "nhServer start" from command line