The following error occurs in the stdlgs in Service Desk Manager 14.1 Cumulative 2 once the user is logged in Service Desk Manager:
boplgin 7116 ERROR bplaccess.c 3337 AHD04013:Internal error in method (got_ldap_domset): LDAP agent not found
Release: SDMU0M99000-14.1-Service Desk Manager-Full License
Component: CA Service Management
Service Desk Manager 14.1 Cum 2 configured in IIS with Automatic login
Service Desk Manager 14.1 Cum 2 configured with NTLM
Service Desk Manager 17.0
This is a defect fixed in 14.1 Cum 2 and a variable need to be added to NX.env to avoid the error message. Setting this variable to Yes will strip the Domain name from the login name of the NTLM/IIS authenticated user during Service Desk authentication.
1) Run the following in a command prompt window to add the variable to NX.env:
pdm_options_mgr -c -s STRIP_DOMAIN_NAME -v Yes -a pdm_option.inst
2) Run the following in a command prompt window to add the variable to NX.env template:
pdm_options_mgr -c -s STRIP_DOMAIN_NAME -v Yes -a pdm_option.inst -t
3) Recycle SDM Services for changes to take effect.
4) Clear cache by running: pdm_webcache -H
5) Try to reproduce the issue.
Fixed Issues in 14.1 Cumulative 2