Symptoms: The following error occurs in the stdlgs in Service Desk Manager 14.1 Cumulative 2 once the user is logged in Service Desk Manager:Date Time ServerName boplgin 7116 ERROR bplaccess.c 3337 AHD04013:Internal error in method (got_ldap_domset): LDAP agent not foundEnvironment:Service Desk Manager 14.1 Cum 2 configured in IIS with Automatic loginService Desk Manager 14.1 Cum 2 configured with NTLMService Desk Manager 17.0Cause: This is a defect fixed in 14.1 Cum 2 and a variable need to be added to NX.env to avoid the error message. Setting this variable to Yes will strip the Domain name from the login name of the NTLM/IIS authenticated user during Service Desk authentication.Resolution:
1) Run the following in a command prompt window to add the variable to NX.env:
pdm_options_mgr -c -s STRIP_DOMAIN_NAME -v Yes -a pdm_option.inst
2) Run the following in a command prompt window to add the variable to NX.env template:
pdm_options_mgr -c -s STRIP_DOMAIN_NAME -v Yes -a pdm_option.inst -t
3) Recycle SDM Services for changes to take effect.
4) Clear cache by running: pdm_webcache -H
5) Try to reproduce the issue.Additional Information:Fixed Issues in 14.1 Cumulative 2:https://docops.ca.com/ca-service-management/14-1/en/release-information/what-s-new-in-this-release/ca-service-management-release-14-1-02-enhancements/fixed-issues-14-1-02#FixedIssues-14.1.02-IssuesFixedinCAServiceDeskManager