How may I ensure that I have all of the latest and greatest CA GEN 8.5 PTFs installed which are available?
CA GEN release 8.5
Here is how you can determine which PTFs are available for you based on your FMIDs:
1. Sign into Support ONline, Support by Product, for the CA GEN product.
2. On the right-hand side of the screen under 'Popular Links', you will see: Solutions and Patches Indexes. Please click on this.
You will be taken to a screen with links to the Naming Conventions as well as the Solutions and Patches.
The 'CA Gen - PTF Naming Conventions' will show you the product codes, the descriptions, and the associated FMIDs for each.
3. Please click on 'CA GEN 8.5 Solutions & Patches'.
4. Toward the top of the screen, you will see the link for 'CA Gen Relase 8.5 - Maintenance Grid for z/OS'.
5. This will take you to the Maintenance Grid. Please click on 'PTF Since Last Aggregate' and this actually will show you all of the PTFs for release 8.5.
6. From the 'Solution Search Results', you may choose which PTFs to download and add to the cart to then upload, receive, and apply.
Release: KGNDDL99000-8.5-Gen-DBP Developer License