ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How to change logo on the dashboard (Service Console)
Article ID: 40548
CA Service Operations Insight (SOI)
On the SOI WebUI (Dashboard / Service Console) on the upper left corner it shows CA Logo which I need to change by my company logo.
Release: Service Operation Insight SOI 4.2
- Login as samuser to operation console
- Right click on group under which users are added for which you want to change logo
- Select 'Set Preference'
- On the popup for 'Set preference' click on 'WebUI'
- On the right hand site, provide the image name you want to display.
- Copy the image to location .. \CA\SOI\SamUI\webapps\sam\ui\images in UI Server.