While trying to e-mail from the Spectrum OneClick console, the following error is seen:
The following are some possible causes:
1. The User model used to log into OneClick does not have a valid e-mail address configured
2. The e-mail server does not allow the user e-mail address to send e-mail
3. The OneClick SMTP server configuration is incorrect
4. The mail server does not allow e-mail relay from the OneClick server
1. Log into the OneClick console as an ADMIN user. Click on the Users tab and find the user model. Check the E-Mail parameter to ensure it is populated with a valid e-mail address for that user.
2. Check with the e-mail server to verify the e-mail address configured for the user model has access to send e-mail.
3. Ensure the OneClick E-mail configuration is correct in the OneClick Email Configuration web page.
4. Check the SMTP server to ensure it is configured to allow e-mail relay from the OneClick server