How to configure the Service Catalog to CA SDM integration using the PKI Certificate?
Following is the sequence of steps to configure the integration between Service Catalog and CA SDM using the PKI certificate
1. Login to Service Desk Manager UI as an Administrator
2. Go to Administration --> Soap Web Services Policy -->Policies
3. Verify that the CASM_POLICY webservices policy exists
4. If it exists then confirm that the "Allow Impersonate" is checked
5. Open a command prompt on the CA SDM Server
and run the following command
'pdm_pki -p CASM_POLICY -f'
to create the CASM_POLICY.p12 file
6. Copy the created CASM_POLICY.p12 from CA SDM Server to %USM_HOME on the catalog server
7. Login to Catalog ui as a Service Delivery Administrator go to Administration --> Configuration--> CA ServiceDesk