How to disable Spectrum Report Manager (SRM) in an existing installation without uninstalling SRM.
Please follow these steps:
1. Log into the SRM system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. Stop tomcat
3. If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
4. cd to the $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/spectrum/WEB-INF directory and make a backup of the current web.xml file
5. cd to the $SPECROOT/Install-Tools/WEB-XML and move the repmgr-web.xml file out of this directory to a safe place
6. cd to the $SPECROOT/Install-Tools directory and execute the following command to rebuild the web.xml file without SRM:
7. Start tomcat