When executing an Autosys command from the Enterprise Command Line (=ECLI) tab from Workload Control Center (=WCC), I'm getting following error message:
Error: Action request "Execute" authorization error. Permission denied for servers: <autosys_servername>
WCC 11.3 , 11.3.5, 11.3.6, 11.4
User does not have the correct permissions to execute autosys commands from the ECLI.
1. Login into Embedded Entitlements Manager (EEM) User Interface selecting application 'WCC0004' and using userid 'EiamAdmin' and corresponding password.
2. Click on tab 'Manage Access Policies'.
3. Click on policy 'CommandExecute'.
4. In the right pane, check the existing CommandExecute policies. Add the userid, or group where he belongs to, to the CommandExecute policy that has the action flag 'Execute' selected.
5. Save the policy.
6. Execute the Autosys command.
Release: ATSYHA99000-11.3.6-Workload Automation AE-High Availability Option