Error on health_index probe:
Unable to connect to nisapi to receive metrics
CA UIM 8.4
The error message in this case is usually related to the health_index probe trying to connect to the service_host while that probe is restarting or otherwise occupied.
In most cases this alert is benign
To prevent the error by taking the following steps:
1. on the Primary hub, locate the \Nimsoft\robot\ directory.
2. In this directory, edit the file controller.cfg
3. In this file, look for the <health_index> probe section.
4. In this section, add the following statement:
start_after = service_host
5. Save the file and restart the robot.
This will force the health_index probe to wait to start up until the service_host probe is fully available and may help prevent the error/alarm seen.