The affwebservices.log did not get generated.
Web Agent Option Pack: All versions
One or more of the following may apply:
1. Ensure that the Affwebservices Logging is enabled in the LoggerConfig.properties file located at: WebAgent_Option_Pack_Home\affwebservices\WEB-INF\classes
// If LogFileName is set Log output will go to the file named
2. Ensure that the anonymous user account associated with the Application Server (ServletExec for example) has correct permissions to write to the file system as documented in the Federation Security Services Guide.
3. Check the system disk space.
4. The application server startup script can reset the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Ensure that the path to the WebAgent_Option_Pack_Home/bin is the first entry in the path.
5. Please restart your Application Server after FWS deployment.
Release: ESPSTM99000-12.51-Single Sign On-Extended Support Plus