Can multiple approver groups be related to an Endevor Inventory area? If yes, how can one do accomplish this?
Yes, multiple approver groups can be related to an Endevor Inventory area.
To accomplish this -
1. From the CA Endevor SCM Primary Options Panel
Select option 4 ENVIRONMENT - Define or modify environment information
2. From the Environment Options Menu panel
Select option 9 APPROVER GROUP - Display, delete, create or update approver groups
3. Once on the APPROVER GROUP REQUEST panel
Select option C - Create Approver Group definition after filling in the Environment and new approver group name
4. Now you are on the APPROVER GROUP DEFINITION panel where you will enter the approver’s ids
5. Once the task is completed hit enter and PF3 back to the Environment Options Menu
Select option A RELATE GROUP - Relate approver groups to systems, subsystems, etc.
6. You will now be on the APPROVER GROUP RELATION REQUEST panel – this is where you enter the Endevor inventory information you what to relate the Approver Group to
Select option C - Relate an inventory area to an Approver Group
7. This will show the relationship to be built between Approver Group and Endevor Inventory area
If correct hit enter and the relationship is built